Shortly following the Thomas Pink development, Twin declared that we should make goals for today’s crawl. I think it is appropriate to share them here – for your enjoyment but also to hold Twin, Frere (who is visiting me this weekend! Yay!), and me accountable today.
Here they are:
SPD ’09 Crawl Goals
1. Meet and photograph Thomas Pink
2. Drink only green beverages
3. Steal a minimum of 1 item per bar
4. Hand out at least 1 sticker to each new person we meet (including Thomas Pink)
5. Give out The Jew’s [one of Twin’s – and now my – friends; I promise this is not an offensive nickname :)] phone # to at least 1 male
6. Convince a set of strangers that Twin and I are twins, Frere and I are siblings, but Frere and Twin are cousins
7. Avoid getting arrested or throwing up (especially on trees)
7a. If throwing up is necessary, it must be done on a tree
8. Any awesome hats and/or sunglasses we see must be borrowed for a photo shoot
9. Get a “fellow” [Twin’s college] Alum to remember Frere or me from class one year.
10. Take as many pictures as possible with unknown members of the opposite sex at each bar
I will be reporting back tomorrow with Thomas Pink and SPD Crawl Goal updates.