I’ve been writing here with varying levels of commitment since February 2009.
Since then, a lot of shit has happened. Here are some important highlights:
- One time or three I lost my driver’s license and then found them all in my wallet. I couldn’t make that up if I wanted to. Why would I want to?
- I got my first tattoo.
- My sibling count doubled when my mom remarried in 2010. I’m still adjusting to my insane-but-awesome blended family.
- I met a lot of boys. Some of them were great. Some were jerks. I’m still single.
- Buying groceries online proved to be something I should never, ever do again.
- I bonded with my dad and pushed my body farther than I thought possible.
- London was home for 9 weeks.
Now that you’re caught up on a few of my triumphs, struggles, and drunken shenanigans, go ahead and subscribe so you don’t have to read so much all at once next time.