You might have noticed I haven’t written anything this week. Or maybe you didn’t notice. That’s probably better. I haven’t had much to say, but I find that’s mostly the case when I’m overwhelmed by thoughts. And Wine & Love helps sort through those. So here we go …
… Wines …
- I decided to make my vegetarianism official, but wanted to keep sushi in my diet. However, after a solid 3 weeks of absolutely no animal proteins, apparently my body’s made a different decision. I tried eating sushi twice in the last two weeks and each time immediately threw up. Looks like that won’t be a part of my diet any time soon. Rats.
- I’ve been so cranky lately. In this annoying, terribly funk where everything and everyone irritates me. I can’t seem to snap out of it.
- This week was the one-year anniversary of a close friend’s father’s sudden death. I never knew him, but the friend means a lot to me, so yesterday was a rough day emotionally.
… Loves …
- Boy-roommate is out of town this weekend, which means I have the place to myself. Hopefully a couple days of cleaning, laundry, organization, and general relaxing will help catapult me out of my cranky funk mood.
- I’ve recently made a (totally huge) decision that I can’t make totally public yet. However, it involves pretty much turning my entire life on its head and – for once – the thought of that thrills me, rather than terrifies me. To me, that’s the sign that I’m ready for this.
- “Change the Record” by Melanie Fiona featuring B.o.B. I’ve had this song on repeat for the last two days. It’s the best.
That’s all, folks. Now tell me about your week – and don’t forget to link up with Nora!